Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.

1965 Ford Mustang: automatic with factory installed air and 65

Customer Question

I have a 1965 Ford Mustang 2 plus2 fastback automatic with factory installed air and 65,0000 miles in excellent condition.  it has a 289 engine restored in 2003 and a new paint job in the same blue color done in 2006.Any idea of the value of this car?
Category: Car
Expert:  Dr. Hamman replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I am a professional certified mechanic, with an engineering background, and 35+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. At Just Answer the deposit you pay is not payment to the Expert, I only get paid if you click on accept, we receive no other pay. I don't know if you are a pro or a novice so we may have to fine tune the answer. I only know as much about your problem as you have told me in your post, so my answer will be based on what you have posted. Feel free to add any additional info you feel is needed. If you are satisfied with the answer, and feel you can leave a positive feedback please click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do.

I like to use the NADA guides, they are the gold standard used world wide for classic cars. The high retail described as " This vehicle would be in excellent condition overall. It could be a completely restored or an extremely well maintained original vehicle showing very minimal wear. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are not in need of reconditioning. The interior would be in excellent condition. Note: This value does not represent a "100 Point" or "# 1" vehicle *." The high value is $48950.00 The price varying with specifics, your location, and the economy. I will post a link HERE where you can review the whole section on your car, and see other numbers. If you have any more questions I am here to help. Good luck, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I hope this helps, 100% satisfaction is my goal. Just Answer is here to serve you. If the answer is not clear, please let me know what additional help you need, and I will assist you further. When you're satisfied, click on the green accept button. I don't get paid unless you do. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.