How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask mechanicaltone Your Own Question
mechanicaltone, Mechanic
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 233
Experience:  Hi my name is Tony. I have been a qualified mechanic for over 12 years.
Type Your Car Question Here...
mechanicaltone is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

w look like and where do i find ithat does the inhibitor switch

Resolved Question:

w look like and where do i find ithat does the inhibitor switch
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  mechanicaltone replied 5 years ago.
Hi the inhibitor switch is located on the transmission. It usually is a white or silver switch and has a electrical harness that connects into it. It can also be called a neutral safety switch. I have attached a link of the image of the switch.
mechanicaltone and 6 other Car Specialists are ready to help you

Related Car Questions