Dad Mechanic
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,

Isuzu Axiom: Rear wiper..doesnt work right..Two switches, one

Customer Question

Rear wiper on Isuzu Axiom doesn't work right. Two switches, one for continual, one for wash and wipe. Continual goes up about third of way and stops. Wash will sweep the window, then slow down or stop. Both eventually get the wiper in the stop position somehow.
Category: Car
Expert:  Dad Mechanic replied 4 years ago.

Dad Mechanic :

Sorry for your problem. I am here to try and assist you.well for what it's worth I have experanced the same problem with a rodio replace everthing including the motor. I found ther is a body controler computer or it just may be a circuit board that controls the rear wiper. My customer didn't want to spend the money to replace. so I don't know for sure if this is your problem but that was the last thing to replace. good luck. thanks for Just Answers. Jim PS his worked the same as yours.

Customer :

What, exactly, does "replace everything mean? That really wasn't much of an answer.

Dad Mechanic :

well I replaced the motor and the switch nothing worked. Ichecked with the dealer and was told the control module is bad. it is located under the dash like behind the radio in a rodiao.

Dad Mechanic :

there are only 2 components in most systems this has 3. that would be a more complete answer.