The Audi Doctor
The Audi Doctor, Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience, 17 years with Audi, Factory trained
9204914

suzuki reno: check engine light..autozone..codes/diagnostic test run

suzuki reno 2006 check engine light on. My daughter lives in MS there are no suzuki dealerships around. She is taking the car to Autozone to have codes/diagnostic test run. What dealership is best at working on Suzukis other than a Suzuki dealership.
Category: Car
Expert:  The Audi Doctor replied 4 years ago.

Thank You for choosing Just Answer for your query. Yes, I can help you.

My recommendation would be not to take it to a dealer, but to find a local independent repair shop that specializes in Asian vehicles. Honda, Toyota, Subaru, Etc. I suggest you Google auto repair and the name of her town and see what you find. Then see if you can find any “yelp” reviews. Either that or if she could ask some other people in the area with Asian vehicles where they take there cars and if they would recommend them.

If you wanted to find the closest Suzuki Dealer, here is there locater.

http://www.suzukiauto.com/shopping_tools/dealer_locator/?gclid=CMLEloOY5K8CFSoZQgodN39BFg

I hope I have answered your questions and addressed your concerns. Should you have further questions on this matter, please do not hesitate to ask. I want you to be 100% satisfied with my answer.

Positive feedback, referrals and bonuses are always APPRECIATED! If you accept MY answer please click on the “ACCEPT” button by THIS answer.

Thank You!
Jake “The Auto Doctor”