How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dad Mechanic Your Own Question
Dad Mechanic
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Category: Car
Satisfied Customers: 202
Experience:  I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,
Type Your Car Question Here...
Dad Mechanic is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hiden tracking divice on my car put there by workers compensation fund

Customer Question

I have a hiden tracking divice on my car put there by workers compensation fund and fallow me with a plain i need a technician to locate it help me please
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Dad Mechanic replied 4 years ago.

Dad Mechanic :

Sorry for your problem. I am here to try and assist you.It would seem like you have a legal problem. I would think unless they have a court order they would not be allowed to do this. If you believe they have done this I think you should contact the police. Jim

JACUSTOMER-162xsku8- :
JACUSTOMER-162xsku8- :

Hi thats not a good answer i ask for techncian to help me locate there device and the state has police helping them track me hh

Related Car Questions