Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2000 ferrari 550 maranello timing mark schematic

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i am still needing and need it soon

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is someone stjll working on this..
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i am still needing and need it soon

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I really need an answer,I have never been stumped before..and I cant look the the man in the eyes and tell him I have no clue so yes I still in need of the answer
Expert:  Michelle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional . Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises