Classic Car Service
Classic Car Service, Dealership Svc. Mgr.
Experience:  Over 30 years experience in the automotive field

ford: market for an cash for a pre-owned vehicle

i am in the market for an suv. i want to pay cash for a pre-owned vehicle at a respectible dealer. i do not want the following make: dodge, ford or chevrolet. can you please steer me in the right direction. i wish to pay no more than $10,000 cash.

Toyota Service : Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you by discussing your request in detail. Thanks
Toyota Service : I see that you are unavailable. Please allow mt to pose my thoughts...
Toyota Service : For the money, a Toyota 4Runner is a great choice. They are very, very reliable. In my shop, all we do to them is routine maintenance. Excellent vehicles compared to other SUVs.
Toyota Service : A reasonable alternative is the Toyota highlander/Lexus RX300-330. Whilst not in the vein of the 4Runner, these cars also offer great value. Personally, I'd choose the 4Runner.
Toyota Service : Of course, before you buy anything, it is always prudent to get a per purchase inspection done. A Toyota dealer who has a vehicle offered, choose the "Toyota Certified" unit. This vehicle will have an extensive checklist already done for you for your inspection.
Toyota Service : Sorry. Typo. PRE Purchase. Apologies.
Toyota Service : If you have any question for me on my input, please feel free to reply.
Toyota Service : Thanks for choosing Just Answer for assistance.

Thanks for the Accept of my assistance. I do appreciate it. The system has notified me that you have another question for me. Unfortunatly, the system does not allow me to provide assistance in that particular category.

If you want to relist your question to me, please relist it to my attention in the Cars category.

Here is my direct link on the site:

Thanks for choosing Just Answer