Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

going at high low speeds or in park..bolt..looses acceleration

Customer Question

My car shakes/ vibrates at random I can be going at high low speeds or in park and the esp light with the car swerving and the lightning bolt symbol come on. The shaking seems to be coming from the engine area. If i try to drive the car looses acceleration speeds and stales some and when I let the foot off the brake it will thrust forward very fast. I immediately have to stop the car and cut the car off and on. It is a huge hassle and pain in my butt!!!! I put water in my car car every morning and my car runs hot ands sometimes the check engine light comes on
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.

I'm Neal and I am here to assist you. Only accept when you are happy with my assistance. If I can't help I will open your Question to other experts.

So I guess there is no visible coolant leak?

Have you checked the codes? Most parts stores will do this for free.