Dad Mechanic
Dad Mechanic, Mechanic
Experience:  I have worked on everyting from Model Ts to 2012 Autos,
65581030

suspension..compressor wont work but if you take the wires..air filter

Customer Question

Hi, I have got a problem with my discovery 2 self levelling suspension. The compressor wont work but if you take the wires apart and wire it from a battery it works well. The system got water in it from the rear air filter. I took pipes off from compressor water came out. I leared the system of water but the compressor wont kick in. I replkaced the main fuse under bonnet for the SLS but it still does not work . Could you shed some light on the matter. Cheers Tim
Category: Car
Expert:  Dad Mechanic replied 4 years ago.

JACUSTOMER-j74d4cev- :

Tim I'm sorry you are having trouble. Let me ask you some questions to see if I may assist you. I am unsure of the climate where you live? What are the temperatures there? Have you had any trouble with the system before. Have you traced any of the wires from the leveling valves? Does the system have a reserve air tank? Jim