Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

pcm..90 Intermittent system down, tcm..control module..actuator signal

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Range Rover with a transmission that goes into fail safe mode while driving. Scanned modules for codes: PCM 140 Electronic thermostat control and 127 TXU Plausibility, ABS module: 139 Transfer case CAN error, 90 Intermittent system down, TCM: p0720 speed sensor circuit, Gear Box control module: 0x5233 Noise on actuator signal, 0x5221 Sensor short circuit to battery, 0x52f2 Instr3 lost from CAN, 0x52f4 Encoder signal error. I'm having trouble getting any information on most all of these codes. Any ideas????

Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I'm still waiting for a reply to my question.

Thank you,

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!