Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

one of my cars to prrogram..remotes battery tested, and even went

Customer Question

I cannot get my remote, or one of my cars to prrogram. I press the smart button once, hold the opener and it won't find it. I had the remotes battery tested, and even went out and bought a new remote today. the indicator k=light lights when I press the smart button, and the remote lights up when I press it....this is VERY frustrating!
Category: Car
Expert:  GM Tech (Cam) replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
-How many miles are on your Car?
-What type of engine is in your Car?
-What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
why does any of that matter, I am trying to program a garage door opener to a remote, and also to a car. I can not get the garage door opener to recognize really has nothing to do with a car
OK then you need to ask in the home improvement category so hang on, I will get your question to the proper place. Please don't reply to me or it will lock me to your question and you may end up waiting longer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok thank you
NO problem.