stin1974, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Domestic transmission diagnostics and troubleshooting. General repair diagnostics and troubleshoot.

Isuzu: LX Double Cab..1998 give me an indication

Customer Question

I am considering bying a Isuzu 260 LX Double Cab, 1998 Model. Can you give me an indication of the estimated fuel consumption?

Kind regards
Category: Car
Expert:  stin1974 replied 4 years ago.
The estimated fuel consumption is aprox 15-18 miles per gallon. Or about 8km per liter. It's not the most fuel efficient vehicle.
Expert:  stin1974 replied 4 years ago.
I'm assuming the negative feedback you gave as "unimpressive" Was referring the the vehicle. however, it was asking about my answer to the question and that negative feedback lowered my positive feedback from 100% to 99%. if you were referring to the vehicle and can verify that here in our correspondence, that may help them correct it sooner. Thats assuming I am correct with what I'm thinking. Not a huge deal but I kinda hate to see 99% after being 100% since I started. Thanks for your time.