Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2008 Continental: ash tray door on the center console

Customer Question

lost my phone behind the ash tray door on the center console of my 2008 Continental GT Speed. Do i have to remove the entire console to get it out? If so, how?
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
This response took a long time. I no longer need help and figured this out on my own. Please refund my charge.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is my card being credited with a refund? I never received an answer to my original question, and now am getting no response whatsoever.

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it's rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you'll think of us again when the need arises.