IMPORTS ONLY
IMPORTS ONLY, MASTER AUTOMOBILE TECHNICIAN
Experience:  14 years EXPR,Maserati, Bentley, Audi. Factory Trained, ASE CERTIFIED MASTER L1,P2,C1.
12145143

leather roof liner We are having problems with the front console

Customer Question

How do you remouve the leather roof liner We are having problems with the front console
Category: Car
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ES i'M STILL WAITING wHY DO YOU THINK i'M NOT ???
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.
Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  IMPORTS ONLY replied 4 years ago.

Hello, My name isXXXXX will be happy to assist you with your Automotive Needs.

Take a dental pick and remove the 2 black speakers in the front. Their is 2 torx screws behind them, then slide counsole back. All the sunvisors, handles and rear coat hooks have a plastic cover in them that must be removed to access screws behined them. C pillar trims must be removed to access rear of headliner screws. Please keep me updated.

Experience: 14 years EXPR,Maserati, Bentley, Audi. Factory Trained, ASE CERTIFIED MASTER L1,P2,C1.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 years ago.

hello there !!

can i have your vin # XXXXX the vehicle to give you proper pics and procedure in removal please

thanks

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Now as we have put the repaired liner back together the console lights in both do not work (front and back) we did not unplug any of the console wiring other than the visor lights . With the computer scan it gives us a fault that will not reset .Is there a trick to this???