Neal
Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.
17294534

92 isuzu trooper s: brake fluid..rear wheel antilock dash light comes

Customer Question

92 isuzu trooper s no brake fluid to rear wheels has rear wheel antilock dash light comes on when started and then goes off is problem in proportioning valve or brake pressure modulator valve front wheels get fluid and stop car      or could it be the anti-lock pressure valve  not sure what to call valve on side of proportioning        valve  has electric connection
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.
I'm Neal and I am here to assist you. Only accept when you are happy with my assistance. If I can't help I will open your Question to other experts.

That sounds like an antilock brake problem. Unfortunately to avoid replacing parts you don't need, your best bet is to have dealer do a diagnostic. The problem can be in the valve it self or it can be a problem with the electronics.
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.
Let me know what you find out.