Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Does a 1994 Isuzu Trooper have ABS computer and ABS braking System?

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 years ago.

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

the answer is ,,yes

tims auto repair :

it could have rear wheel abs or 4 wheel abs

tims auto repair :

Please ACCEPT my answer by clicking the accept button, so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.please understand,i can not see,hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so...sometimes you may need to right click the image,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

tims auto repair :

1994 Isuzu Truck Trooper (4 Door) V6-3165cc 3.2L SOHC (6VD1)
Electronic Brake Control Module Locations, Components: Photo 57

46_sz94troop_etm201-009c.jpg
Full Size Image

Behind Front Console (Front Console Removed)

tims auto repair :

Electronic Brake Control Module Locations, Components: Photo 69

08_sz94troop_etm201-011e.jpg
Full Size Image

tims auto repair :