Have a Car Question? Ask a Mechanic Online.
1. Remove key from ignition switch.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open drivers door
4. Insert key and turn to ON position and within 10 seconds turn key off and remove key.
5. Within 20 seconds Close and open drivers door 3 times.
6. Insert key and turn to ON position and within 10 seconds turn key off and remove key.
7. Locks should now lock and unlock automatically to confirm you have entered programming mode.
8. Press the UNLOCK button on remote and locks should cycle to confirm programming.
9. Repeat step 8 on each additional remote.
10. Exit vehicle with keys and remote, close door test remote(s).
Name is XXXXX XXXXX i will assist you the best i can, please Only accept if you are happy with my answer.
This information is in your Owners Manual in the Drivers Information Center Section.1. Insert Key and turn to ON position so you can access Driver Information Center2. Press the vehicle information button untilPRESS TO RELEARN REMOTE KEY displays 3. Press the set/reset button until REMOTE KEY LEARNING ACTIVE displays4. Press and hold the lock and unlock buttons on the first keyless remote at the same time for approximately 15 seconds. A chime will sound indicating that the remote is programmed.5. To program additional remotes at this time repeat step 3.This vehicle can have a maximum of eight remotes programmed.
6. To exit programming mode turn key off and remove key.Test remote(s).
Now if this does not work, you will have to visit your local dealer and have this checked with there diagnostic scan tool, to see why it will not program,
Kind regards Greg