Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

car has been stored inside a heated garage, should be able drive

I have a car that has been stored for 15 years. The tires are still inflated and the car has been stored inside a heated garage, should be able drive the car with these tires once thet are propely inflated
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 4 years ago.
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.

With a vehicle that has sat this long with the tires on it and the weight of the vehicle on these tires this usually creates flat spots in the tires and damages them to where they would need replaced.

To find out for sure if yours need replaced you can roll the vehicle back some to where the spots where the tires were on the ground is facing up so you can run your hand across the tire to see if it has these flat spots.Also another way would be to drive the vehicle a short distance and if it has a wobble or vibration then the tires will need replaced.

Most of the time though the tires would need replaced.

I would also have the vehicle fluid levels checked over/changed as well as the vehicle checked over fully before driving it to far.

Let me know if you need anything else,click accept if you feel satisfied with your answer as this is how I get credited for my time,Thanks Pete!