Nate, ASE Master Certified
Experience:  ASE Master Certified in all areas of Automotive Service

Land Rover..v8..HIGH pressure powersteering LINE........Please

I have a 2003 Land Rover Discovery with a v8 and need removal and replacement instructions for HIGH PRESSURE POWERSTEERING LINE........Please.....

Nate :

Hi, My name is Nate I will do my best to answer your question as quickly as i can with the information you have provided. Thanks for visiting JA!

Nate :

If you are willing to wait I can try to send you the a Land Rover service manual that will walk you through the replacement step. It is loading on my computer now. If you don't want to wait, I will opt out for another expert to answer your question. Please let me know. ~Nate

Here is a copy of the factory service manual. Land Rover does not specify exactly how to remove the high pressure line. However it does show the connections at the pump and the steering box.