Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Master Mechanic
Experience:  35 years/Master Tech. Foreign and Domestic

2007 Mercedes e550 4matic or 2007 Audi a8?

Category: Car
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 4 years ago.

If you are asking for an opinion on which to buy, i would say the Audi. It is cheaper to maintain and you will find a lot more people that are willing to work on it. Audi really makes a very sound vehicle and we rarely see any major issues with them.

I hope this helps with your decision.

Thanks for asking!

If you have any further questions or need more help at all please feel free to reply.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yeah I thought that might be the answer. Do you have any experience with s6's are very sound to or does that lamburginini v10 have problems? Is the suspension harsh?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
2007 s6 that is.

From what i know the S6 handles well for a nose-heavy 4,500-pound AWD sedan, but it simply can't keep up with the quicker and better balanced competition around corners. It's just not as fun to drive and there's no payoff in terms of ride comfort, either -- the S6's suspension is sports-car stiff.

As good as the V10 sounds, it doesn't produce the thrust needed for the S6 to be competitive in this rarefied high-performance segment, and the six-speed automatic isn't as responsive as the dual-clutch automated manual gearbox found in the Audi S4.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
K thanks
My pleasure.

Thank YOU for asking!