Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

I need a 99 Vitara passenger inside door panel. Where can I find one?

I'm Neal and I am here to assist you. Only accept when you are happy with my assistance. If I can't help I will open your Question to other experts.

Have you tried the scrap yards? You should be able to find one there, they are not a high demand item and are usually still in the cars.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I sure did. I left my number to be contacted when one comes in. Guess I'll pay the big bucks with Suzuki if you don't know of a place. I've been on many online shops and ebay as well with no luck.

Yes that is not something you see in the aftermarket. I don't even know if they are available through the dealer. It might be worthwhile to try some more scrapyards even if they are further away a few phone calls might pay off.

I do know you will pay through the nose if the dealer does have them.