Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

Two Grand Vitara: the drivers reported that the indicators..vehicles

I purchased two Grand Vitara Urban's last week. By yesterday the drivers reported that the indicators (both directions, on both vehicles) were not working. Any ideas please??
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.

I'm Neal and I am here to assist you. Only accept when you are happy with my assistance. If I can't help I will open your Question to other experts.

Have these been wired with a aftermarket connector for trailer lights?

Have they checked to make sure it is not just the indicators on the dash? That would indicate a cluster problem.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Neal. Thanks for the reply and sorry for my delayed response. Both cars have been fitted with a connector for trailer lights. I don't think it is just the dash.
Expert:  Neal replied 4 years ago.

Sorry for my delay also, I would say it is a problem with the trailer wiring.

I cannot say specifically but with both doing the same thing, the odds are just too long that both vehicles would have the same problem without the same cause and that has to be the trailer light installation.