JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

Isuzu Trooper my O2 sensor light will not turn off or reset,

my O2 sensor light will not turn off or reset, 1988 isuzu trooper,2.6l.
Hello , my name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Please tell me all of the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have about the same problem.

How many miles are on that truck?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
175,000 plus, new engine 500 miles ago.
You removed the cluster to reset the light?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, thought it was reset by removing power from ECM,i.e. pos battery cable, and or fuse.
I uploaded the procedure in .pdf format here to justanswer. You can download it by CLICKING HERE. I hope this helps you.

If you need more help, please ask. If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT. If you have an unlimited plan you will not be billed again yet I won't get credit unless ACCEPT is pressed.

Your question is always open and you can get back to me at any time by answering any e-mail related to this question or by simply logging on to your JA account and go to your questions. God Bless

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Also remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop