CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Auto Technician for 5 years, ASE Refrigerant Handler, ASA, iATN
8613158

Land Rover Discovery drivers seat

Customer Question

We have a bad seat motor for driver's seat adjuster, while we wait for the replacement motor, is there a way to manually move the seat back. It is too far forward . Thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  CarQuestionGuy replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer. My name is Steve and I'll do my best to answer your question.

Unfortunately there is now way to manually move the seat. Everything is electrical and there are no mechanical controls.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
sorry, we figured it out before we received your answer. We were able to "manually" move the seat. Disconnected the cables from the motor and used a cordless drill to act as the motor. Moved the seat back and it correct position. Will wait for replacement motors and button it back up.