Daryl
Daryl, Shop Owner, Certified Mechanic
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic
8994801

2003 gmc envoy: master..wheels..the front new brake lines..rubber

2003 gmc envoy new master brake cylender new rotters new claipers, all 4 wheels.
On the front new brake lines, the rubber lines. blead system, car seems to be draging like brakes are allways being applied. Car pulls to left when I apply brakes. Today I removed the 2 front calipers. from left side got no fulid drip front line. Removed left front rubber brake line, no fulid drip from metal line either.

please help
How did you bleed the system? Did you get fluid out of all the bleeders when you did?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

bench blead master, someone inside pushing peddal while I open and shut bleeder screws. starting at right rear to left rear to right front then left front. did not get results I wanted so took car to shop next to my home and had them bleed it , the mechcanic told me seems like something is holding the car back or seems to be dragging after they blead it.

If you jack the wheels up are they actually holding on when the brakes are not on?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes slightly, forgot to say when i took off calilipers left front would not push back in with c-clamp while still connected to car. I have new ones now because they where under warrenty. I don't want to put the new calipers on until issue is resolved.
Which wheels are holding on? Does the left caliper push in if it is off the vehicle?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
YES DID PUSH IT IN SOME BUT DECIEDED TO GO GET NEW ONES HAD TO EXCHANGE THEM. LEFT WHEEL MORE THAN RIGHT IS HOLDIND. BRAKE LINE IS OFF CAR NO DRIP FROM METAL LINE LEFT SIDE WHAT'S UP WITH THAT, CAP OFF MASTER SHOULD I GET A DRIPPING FROM LINE.
I would install the new calipers if you have them and then see what you have, the fluid does not alway drip out of the lines it really is not a factor in the problem,m as long as the brakes bleed out ok. On this vehicle there is a bleeding procedure that needs to be done using a Tech II scan tool so that could be the whole cause of the problem if it has not been done. .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WHAT IS A TECH 2 SCAN TOOL
It is a diagnostic tool that is used specifically for GM vehicles