Neal
Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

tire..my onstar and in from my sun roof and plastic trim..rear end

Customer Question

i was in a rearend crash the man hit me at red light the very big hummer tire was hit and bummper of my hummer now water is comeing in my onstar and in from my sun roof and plastic trim over door driverside roof is craked auto adjuster is trying to say rear end did not crake front roof trim and cant be from hit to rear my cd is skiping andmy radio is now going on when i tern off car HELP
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 2 years ago.

I'm Neal and I am here to assist you. Only accept when you are happy with my assistance. If I can't help I will open your Question to other experts.

Is this the adjuster for your insurance company or the other drivers company?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am the girl in the hummer the statefarm is on my hummer and man that came and looked at my car is from my auto inch statefarm allso i have only had the hummer 60 days and went in to car wash and home wash about each 2 days never befor did water come in and never did i ever see crack in trim over door when washing or waxing over 20 times so i went to car dealer yesterday with this showroom hummer and i was told know way was this damige on car when i got we are a small town in alaska but state farm is telling me cant happen adjuster. it is clean and no age to brake i was hit very hard thank you
Expert:  Neal replied 2 years ago.

You are really going to need to get the dealer or a body shop that will confirn this damage could have been caused by the accident and even something from the dealer confirming the condition of the truck when it was sold.

If you have something to actually support you assertion you should be able to get the insurance company to reconsider their position. You should also talk to your local agent about the situation and see if they can help as they are supposed to be your advocate.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have this at auto shop now he tells me front end happens all the time to rearend so my i know this did happen i was thare my body shop said yes so i was geting your anser i have car in shop
Expert:  Neal replied 2 years ago.
Tehn definately get back with you agent and adjuster and have them contact your shop if needed and get something from the shop in writing about all the damage being from the accident. It sounds like you will be able to get this resolved now.