CarDoc
CarDoc, Independent European Shop owner
Experience:  20 years of experience working with European cars. Independent European shop owner and technician.
14582033

Trying to sell P185/75R14 tires coming from a Sunbird and would

Trying to sell P185/75R14 tires coming from a Sunbird and would like to know on what cars they would fit . Any website maybe?

thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
It will fit a neon , sun bird , civic , corolla. Just list them they will know if they fit there vehicle .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  Greg replied 5 years ago.
Hi welcome to JA.com.I will answer your question the best I can,

Here is the best web site you will ever find to answer you question reference tyres and wheels which car they will fit etc.

Please click here .

I'm sure this will answer your question .

Kindest regards Greg
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I knew that site already could you give me a specific link please
Expert:  Greg replied 5 years ago.
Hi

If you are trying to sell a Tyre then all you have to do if list the size P185/75R14
and people looking for this size will contact you.?

Or what exactly do you need, a list of every car this Tyre will fit?

P185/75R14 will fit on any rim that is a 14 inch diameter

Regards Greg
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
''a list of every car this Tyre will fit?''

Exactly
Expert:  Greg replied 5 years ago.
Hi.

This Tyre will fit just about any midsize family car from Chevy to VW .

It would take me hrs to list each and every one for you, as this is the most common Tyre used on today's production midsize cars.

Kind regards Greg
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  CarDoc replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I'm Jason.
I will do my best to answer your question quickly and accurately using the information you have provided.

To be honest, there is no possible way for anyone to answer this question. The tire will fit any wheel that is 14" in diameter and between 5" and 6" wide. There are literally hundreds of makes, models and submodels that this tire would be suited to. With that said, even a comprehensive list of every vehicle that this tire *could* fit would only be a guideline, rather than a rule. Let me give you an example below.

So, let's say I've determined that this tire will fit 1985-1992 VW Golfs. Well, it might not fit all Golfs due to maybe the car having a larger engine, which also means larger brakes. In this case, the 14" will not fit over the larger brakes.

In every case where I buy tires, I look up the size needed for the car by either reading the size directly off of the tire fitted on the car currently, or if I don't have the car in front of me, use a resource such as www.tirerack.com to determine the proper size. In every case where I sell tires, and believe me, I sell a lot of tires, I only place the advertisement showing tire size and tread depth. I've never advertised a list of specific vehicles that the tire would fit, since it's up to the buyer to determine fitment.

And with that, you're not obligated to accept this answer, but please understand that the direct question you're asking is impossible to answer.
CarDoc, Independent European Shop owner
Experience: 20 years of experience working with European cars. Independent European shop owner and technician.