CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Auto Technician for 5 years, ASE Refrigerant Handler, ASA, iATN
8613158

My ABS light is coming on intermittently since then the driver running light comes on and

Customer Question

My ABS light is coming on intermittently since then the driver running light comes on and intermittenly goes off also the chimmer to let me know I left my lights on. This all happens together. Brakes are working fine no noises
Category: Car
Expert:  CarQuestionGuy replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for asking your question on JustAnswer. My name is Steve and I'll do my best to answer your question.

Most of the time when the ABS light comes on after a few miles of driving it is caused by a bad wheel speed sensor. These can be tested with a scan tool or oscilloscope.

Be sure to check the brake fluid level as it can cause the light to come on as well if it is low.

Please let me know if you need more help.