Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2005 elite: Four red with white stripe

Customer Question

A rat ate through wires in my 2005 Elise. Four wires in one plastic conduit. Two black, One green with red stripe, and one red with white stripe. Located six inches inboard of the top end of the left front shock. What do they power ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Doug replied 5 years ago.

Is this a Mitsubishi Eclipse or a Lotus Elise?

If Mitsubishi, could you take a picture of the damaged area and post it here (using the paper clip icon in the text box to attach the photos)?
The only thing in that vicinity is the brake level switch, but that is only two of the four wires you describe. Seeing the area would be helpful to ID exactly where you are talking about.

If this is a Lotus, please let me know so that I may move the question out of the Mitsubishi category.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The car is a 2005 Lotus Elise.
Expert:  Doug replied 5 years ago.
Thanks. I will opt out and move the question to the Car section where you will have better luck locating a Lotus specialist (this is the Mitsubishi section).
Please do not respond to this, or it will lock me to the question and no one else will be able to answer. Hopefully someone will be with you shortly.