Range Rover..wont restart..It trys, but will not stay running

I have a 2002 Range Rover that cut off and won't restart. It trys, but will not stay running. I have a code P 1667. There were additional codes, but they havent reset. They were P0102, P0303, P0305, P0307, P1300, P1884. The customer said it started skipping, then cleared up. He drove about 30 more miles after that, problem free. When he was ready to return, the vehicle wouldn't start. I checked fuel pressure-50psi- and spark. I replaced the crank position sensor to no avail. Please help.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX P1667 is not a valid code, have you checked for injector pulse when cranking?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Listening with a stethescope, I can here ticking on each bank. I am an automotive teacher in a high school and have very few resources available to me. Any help you can give would be great.

then they are firing, if you have 50 psi of fuel pressure, and have spark at each plug, then it has to be either a flooding problem, or a compression problem, have you checked to see if the plugs are fouled, and have you checked compression on it yet?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The vehicle starts initially every time, but cuts off after 2-3 seconds. If my initial decription was misleadind, I'm sorry. Maybe this will help. Thanks
Is there a security light flashing on the dash, when you try to start it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No, only the MIL when it cuts off.
ok, since the 1667 code is invalid, lets look at the 102 and the 1884, the 102 is a problem with the MAF sensor, if the computer does not see the correct airflow, it will set the 1884 and shut off the vehicle, have you checked the MAF sensor for being contaminated, or a bad connection at the plug?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The owner had installed a fuel mileage device at the mass airflow sensor, and removed it when he experienced trouble. I'll recheck just to make sure.
then this could very well be the problem, check the wiring real good at the plug and see if its damaged,Tim