Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

toremove my third row seats in my 2001 lr Discovery...without taking

i would like toremove my third row seats in my 2001 LR Discovery. how is this done without taking it to the shop
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

You can do this at home, your just going to need to fabricate a tool or design another tool to work in the same fashion as this tool.

See the directions from LR by clicking here

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX only received one of the three pages of the pdf. could you check and resend plz
I do not know which version of Adobe you have downloaded on your computer but there should be a page up and down button on the top of the screen or at the bottom or you can use your mouse roller wheel or click the image and press down. I double checked the link and the 3 pages are there. If it still does not work let me know and I will send it another way.