Scott W.
Scott W., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  28 yrs. experience in automotive repair
26022388

What is the best SUV or crossover hybrid on the market

Hello, please advise - what is the best SUV or crossover hybrid on the market?
Category: Car
Expert:  Scott W. replied 5 years ago.

Steve W :

Hello my name isXXXXX the best SUV in my opinion is the Ford edge, great vehicle, good fuel economy with the v6, if you wait a little while longer, this vehicle will equipped with the ecoboost engine which will offer around 15% more fuel economy and better performance. But I am partial to Fords and I know this vehicle, we don't work on them as much as the other models, and they run a ride and drive great.

Steve W :

Any more questions please ask.

<span class="JA_chatAuthorName"Customer :

Thank you! My sister has a Lexus rx-something crossover(?) which she loves. I am interested in high mileage, safety, and certain amenities like onstar, backup camera, good gps screen, heated seats. (I'm 64 and not crazy about risk and discomfort.) Would you recommend the Ford Edge or the Lexus - or maybe something else?

Steve W :

I can give you a top ten from Edmonds if you like, Ford does not offer onstar, this would be gm, they have a suv rated real high also (boo), it is the chevy equinox 2011.

The top 10 from Edmonds would be much appreciated. Do you like the Lexus I mentioned?

Steve W :

I will see if it is in the top ten, the Lexus vehicles are quality vehicles that hold their resale value. Give me a few minutes to fine the top ten. Thanks

Steve W :

Here is the Edmonds website link.

Steve W :

Any more questions just ask, Thanks Steve W