Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

my 2004 2x4 laredo is slow to react to acceleration..engine light came

my 2004 2x4 laredo is slow to react to acceleration after stopping and engine light came on
Category: Car
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. What size engine? Have you had diagnostic codes checked?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
It's a 3.0 engine and I have not had a diagnosticcodes check.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.
It sounds like the mass airflow sensor may be dirty or have failed, it is common to cause hesitation problems. You can buy mass airflow sensor cleaner from your local parts store to clean sensor. Then while at the parts store have them connect a scantool to check diagnostic codes. IF cleaning maf doesnt help write down codes and let me know what they are. You can reply at any time. Thanks.