Neal
Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.
17294534

mower wheels turn pretty well when rear wheels are lifted o ff grass

self propelled mower wheels turn pretty well when rear wheels are lifted o ff grass. Unit is 19"rotary cub cad\et mower. The first time this happened I replaced the beltut does not seem to have enough tension. It's a factory belt for thid unit. Thanks.

I'm Neal and I am here to assist you. Only accept when you are happy with my assistance. If I can't help I will open your Question to other experts.

Does this one use a spring for tension on the belt?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
is the basic charge for one month or am I charged for additional monthe as time passes.?

I only answer questions and have no access to your account or to even see what you have been charged or even what kind of account you have. You will have to contact customer service.

Does your mower use a spring for tension on the belt?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I just checked the manual and they show a extension spring .429ODX2.515
You may just need to replace the spring or sometimes a belt that is a little shorter will help add some tension.