Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic

Timing belt..the crankshaft,camshaft and injector pump shaft

Hi i am changing the timing belt and fitting new seals to the crankshaft,camshaft and injector pump shaft,my problem is to realign the timing marks for the three pulleys once i have fitted the seals,if you can help i would be very appreciative.

Billy :

Hello Des and thank you for using Just answer! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this. Feel free to ask if you need any further info.

Billy :

I will include the timing diagram and instructions, so you can proceed accordingly:

thanks Billy the diagram will be a great help

Billy :

Thank you for trusting JA and myself.......get back to me if further info is needed.....positive feedback and bonuses appreciated...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi Billy all pulleys are removed to replace the seals so when the pulleys are refitted are the locking bolts then fitted before the belt is replaced.

Yes, the locking bolts are fitted (given that everything is on mark).......and then fit the belt.