Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.
13230946

1994 isuzu amigo: 2.6l and need illustrated instructions

i have a 1994 isuzu amigo 2.6l and need illustrated instructions for distributor installation

eurotec :

Hi, click here for the workshop instructions to remove and install the distributor.

Customer:

i have the same shop info i need something that will show what the distributer look like

eurotec :

I don't quite understand? Are you trying to locate the distributor?

eurotec :

Does this help? Click here.

Customer:

no im replacing an engine and the specs say to line up the distributer with marks but have no illustration with marks

eurotec :

I'd just set the motor on TDC of the compression stroke of #4 cylinder and then install the distributor with the rotor point at #4 cylinder in the cap.

eurotec :

I'd just set the motor on TDC of the compression stroke of #4 cylinder and then install the distributor with the rotor pointing at #4 cylinder in the cap.

eurotec :

At the same time align the body of the distributor so that the stud to lock it down winds up in the center of the adjustment slot.

Customer:

makes sense