Hello , My name is MIKE.. as you have re listed your question as above, I can offer you help..
The manual reset method is as follows for this model :Not using SUZUKI scan tool
- Confirm that all doors are closed and ignition key is out of ignition key cylinder.
- Open driver side door.
- Perform the following Steps a) to c) within 15 seconds after ignition switch turned ON.
- Press driver side door switch hand within 5 seconds after ignition switch turned ON. Keep the switch pressed for 2 seconds .
- Release driver side door switch and then press driver side door switch for 2 seconds or more by hand.
- Release driver side door switch and then press driver side door switch for 2 to 5 seconds by hand.
That should work - either way though - read the following -
There was a TSB - thats a technical service bulletin issued to dealers on issues / problems with the TMPS system on these models - so in fact, it would be worth you having a word with them at least - often when this happens , it will be a fix they will do for free - so do speak with them first.
If not - essentially what you were told above is correct - but - if you can find a shop that has whats called the TECH 2 diagnostic machine - then they can diagnose / sort the problem for you.
If a fault is existing with the system whereby the light / system will not reset - and the light stay off - then you cannot do anything yourself without the above diagnostic equipment ..
But speak with the dealers first just in case it will be a free repair for you - and then go from there as needed..
Im very pleased to have helped you -
Feel free to re contact me using the reply button if you need to further on this subject - - Meanwhile - - Please click the Accept button
for me now - Thank You
.Kind Rgds to you - MIKE.