Master Class Auto
Master Class Auto, ASE - Master Auto Technician
Experience:  20+ years, full time experience. Specialize in Diagnostics & Electrical

The service engine soon light keeps blinking so i put it..code reader

i have a 1999 range rover hse 4.6 that started running rough all of the sudden and is about undriveable. the service engine soon light keeps blinking so i put it on a code reader and 12 codes appeared. the car ran fine before this. the codes are; p0445,p0102,p1669,p0340,p1884,p0154,p0300,p0134,p0135,p0155,p0141,p0161. for this many codes to appear at once my fear is the computer is shot. anyone know about rover electronics? the motor is the bosch version.
You have a lot of codes that deal with Sensor Circuitry and LOW inputs. Sounds like a blown fuse or MISSING reference voltage loop - that spans most engine sensors and circuits. I suggest a good Rover Shop or Rover dealer. You have either a bad Power/Ground Supply or open/compromised reference voltage loop. Last case scenario, is a faulty CAN Communication Network or bad PCM. But this is not something an average mechanic can go thru. You sincerely XXXXX XXXXX professional tech who knows Rovers.. Thx.