Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

2007 suzuki: leaks in any hoses and the resivoir

I have a 2007 Suzuki XL7 AWD which has 128,000 miles on it and has recently started overheating according to the pannel, but there is no steam, no leaks in any hoses and the resivoir is at the correct level. when at a stop the temp gauge will go to hot and it says to turn off ac and turn off engine. I'm having a hard time finding a Suzuki dealer that is not 70 miles from my home and need any ideas you have. I love my car and don't want to blow it up. HELP!
Welcome to JustAnswer, I'm Neal and I am here to assist you.

Please feel free to ask follow up questions, it is part of the process.

Any good shop will be able to take care of that for you. I know it does not sound fun, but when it gets hot at a stop, turn the heat on full high and it will probably be enough to keep it from getting hot.

But of course get it checked out asap so you don't hurt it. It may just be the fan from what you say. It relies on the fan to cool it when at a stop and uses wind going down the road. So you probably have a simple fix.

I will continue to work with you even after you accept, your question will remain open for 7 days. So I can help if you have any questions about what the shop has to say.

Where did you get that code?

Stop by a parts store and they will check your codes for free, and write it down and let me know and I will tell you what is is if they cannot.