Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

applies to winter driving as well.Any recommendations

I'm a 62 yr old single retired man. I'm looking for a strong, comfortable, and reliable sub-compact for travel all over New England, Penn., and down to Florida to see my brother.

The above applies to winter driving as well.

Any recommendations?
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 years ago.

tims auto repair :

well

tims auto repair :

i would think the suzuki sx4 would be the best all around here

tims auto repair :

it is roomy and all wheel drive

tims auto repair :

for less than $20,000

tims auto repair :

Please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

tims auto repair :

click the link above

tims auto repair :

i would think you will get more bang for the buck here

i hope i have helped some

thanks