Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

You put me in touch with a mechanic that can work on a Smart Car

Can you put me in touch with a mechanic that can work on a Smart Car, in the Bruce Penninsula area?
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 5 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, I'm Neal and I am here to assist you.

Please feel free to ask follow up questions, it is part of the process.

What service is due?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm looking for someone to do regular maintenance, ie. oil and air filter changes.
Expert:  Neal replied 5 years ago.

Any good shop will be able to do that for you. That part of the car is not especially complicated and any good shop that is willing can do that kind of work for you.

I thought I had a connection in you area but I was mistaken, ask around some and I will assist further if needed.

I am sorry I could not put you in tough with anyone specifically, I will opt out of this question if you want info from another expert.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I need a shop that can vacuum out the oil as opposed to draining it. That is how the Smart Car is equipped. Do you know of anyone in that area that has that capability?

Expert:  Neal replied 5 years ago.

Many shops have that equipment, that tool is used for other things also. You will just have to ask if they can do that for you. I do not know what the shops in your area have or do not have.

My contact in that area was a dud.