Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Audi a8: first car..32k and im stuck between a corvette

I'm going to be getting my first car and can't decide in what to get. I have a spending limit of 32k and im stuck between a corvette and a Audi a8. Could someone please give me the pros and cons and also their personal opinion of what you think I would be most happy with? The year I'm look at for both cars is 2007.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 years ago.

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

get the vette

tims auto repair :

it is cheaper to work on,the parts are cheaper

tims auto repair :

has much better performance

tims auto repair :

and will always be worth something

tims auto repair :

this is the most bang for the buck

tims auto repair :

Please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

be careful in this mean machine

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
K thanks