Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

do you have the complete torque specifications isuzu rodeo

do you have the complete torque specifications isuzu rodeo 2003 2.2 4cyl for the head bolts

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

i think i can help you with this

tims auto repair :

Please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

tims auto repair :
FIG : Cylinder head torque sequence-2.2L (VIN D) engine

image
Full Size Image

tims auto repair :
Use new cylinder head bolts for assembly.

1. Install the cylinder head with a new gasket. Tighten the bolts in sequence as follows: Step 1: 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm)Step 2: Plus 90 degreesStep 3: Plus 90 degreesStep 4: Plus 90 degrees

1. Step 1: 18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm)

2. Step 2: Plus 90 degrees

3. Step 3: Plus 90 degrees

4. Step 4: Plus 90 degrees

tims auto repair :

Customer:

thanks i'll ask if i have any questions

tims auto repair :

you are welcome

tims auto repair :