SNAPONTECH
SNAPONTECH, Technician
Experience:  2 year Associate in Applied Arts and Sciences Degree in Automotive Repair Technology
49697172

Rings and cylinder walls are worn a little..Compression..part number

if rings and cylinder walls are worn a little from high millage will this oil additive help....Rislone Compression Repair part number 4444

SNAPONTECH :

Welcome to Justanswer

SNAPONTECH :

Yes this should help I have had good results with this product. Seems to be a good alternative to a full repair on the engine should help to allow many more miles and is worth it. Let me know if you have any questions on this. If this was helpful please kindly click the accept button. Thanks Danny

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

this is all i see as an answer.......SNAPONTECH : Welcome to Justanswer