SNAPONTECH, Technician
Experience:  2 year Associate in Applied Arts and Sciences Degree in Automotive Repair Technology

transport: 1999 range rover down

Customer Question

Hello , My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have a 1999 range rover 4.0 and my air conditioning vents air not moving enough supply air, the air is cold and we hear the fan motor working hard and is loud. We can't cool down the truck and we have a 6 month old to transport around . I hope you have heard this before, can you recommend anything? Thank you very much.
Category: Car
Expert:  SNAPONTECH replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to Justanswer

The problem your having is with the heating and air conditioning servo what you will need to do is find a replacement and get it replaced its not allowing the doors to open for the ac from heat which this is a problem with the servo air door. Let me know if you any questions. Thanks. Danny

Customer: Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a specific name for the servo and where is it located , I can install it myself I'm sure, thanks again Jonathan

The specific name is XXXXX XXXXX and air conditioning servo this is located behind the dash panel remove the heater unit and the servo is attached to the heater unit

Customer: Sweet ,I will get back to you after installed to give you the outcome and feedback. Thank you much.

Yes please hit accept so I am payed for my time

You can rate later but we are not paid unless you hit accept

If you run into any issues let me know I have the steps to replace this if you need them to help with the job. Thanks