SNAPONTECH, Technician
Experience:  2 year Associate in Applied Arts and Sciences Degree in Automotive Repair Technology

My radio info/clock display on the dash is not working

My radio info/clock display on the dash is not working properly.
How do I remove it from the dash?

Welcome to Justanswer

In order to remove the stereo there maybe caps over the holes if so then you will need the allen tool. But if not there will be 2 holes each side there is a tool but you can make a tool with a coat hanger and making it U shaped I have attached a image of the tool if needed. These sometimes will also need to be pushes out from behind the center console. Let me know if you need anything else. Danny

Full Size Image

Its not the stereo I need to remove its the clock/radio display on top of the dash.

Ok this is a tricky guy but put a thin blade screw driver under the surround, and twiddle it while gentally pulling at the top - . once its off, unscrew the two screws holding the clock in and then unplug from behind, the light bulb is in the center - use a flat blade to twist and it will then drop out.