Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

one time oil change..garage..customer mechanic says they fried

Customer Question

Can u fry your starter by having a one time oil change on your car and the tech. tries to start your can three times before it will start. Then it starts they drive it out of the garage and then the customer goes to start it hours later and the customer mechanic says they fried by trying to start it three times in one day.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 years ago.

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

i would think it was just time for the starter to go

tims auto repair :

changing the oil would not cause the starter to go out

tims auto repair :

Please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP