Enes, Volvo Technician

I am doing some work to my truck and have decided its time

Customer Question

I am doing some work to my truck and have decided its time to buy a torque wrench. I want one of the click-style wrenches and found one at autozone here:

My question is, can anyone vouch for the Duralast torque wrenches? At $30 the price is right, but I don't want to waste my money on something that won't work properly. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
Category: Car
Expert:  Enes replied 5 years ago.

Hello and welcome to my name is Enes I'm a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need.

i have used from auto zone the torq wrench i rented one but i did not like is good for one time job but not for to many jobs it reads wrong and you brake bolts if you like good one for life time and strong one this what i have and i use it all the time i have found on ebay it will go

or here