Mastertech1
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair
24034660

That doesnt want anything way too expensive but wants a SUV that

Customer Question

Hi. What is a good SUV for a new driver that doesn't wan't anything way too expensive but wants a SUV that will last long?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 5 years ago.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JUST ANSWER, AND FOR ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR AUTOMOTIVE CONCERNS.Are you looking for a large or smaller SUV? Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Smaller
The Honda Pilot is a very reliable smaller suv. They will go 250,000 miles + with the proper maintance performed. They get great fuel mileage,plenty of power and ride and handle great! This would be my #1 choice, My second would be the Toyota Rav4 they will go the long run also, and good fuel mileage, and fair power,handle good, Thanks, Let me know if I can be of any other assistance to you with this