Billy
Billy, Trainer/Master tech.
Experience:  Trainer 8+ years, master tech. 10+ years, SAE member
30385560

I have a kts550 an soft esi[tronic]dvd 1 andvd2 how do I get

Customer Question

I have a kts550 an soft esi[tronic]dvd 1 andvd2 how do I get the key to operat them
Category: Car
Expert:  Frederick S. replied 3 years ago.
Hi and thank you for submitting your question to JustAnswer. My name is Frederick, and I'm an Expert in the Computer category... Please read this message carefully before writing back. I just wanted to check and see if you still needed assistance with this question. If so, feel free to reply back and although I will not be able to personally assist you, it will let all Experts in the category know that you're still interested and await an answer. Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Fredrick

Yes I still need my question answered as with out the key code I can not operate the dvd to trouble shot my cars on board computor it's a bosch KTS 550

Thank you

N B Cook

Expert:  Billy replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just answer!
I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.
Feel free to ask if you need any further info.

You need to contact Bosch (www.esitronic.com), and supply the ID number for your software (ESI), which you can get by clicking:
Settings,
Release,
Execute

Once you have the ID, you give it to bosch, and they will supply the release code....
You should also tell them which software version update you have, and which release, and these can be obtained by clicking:
"?" (the question mark in the menu),
Info,

You should get something like: program version and data status, which you should also have at hand......

So you need the program version, data status and the ID number, and then contact Bosch (www.esitronic.com), and they should supply the release code (might require a fee if your software is outdated).

Regards,
Billy